This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
BRIDGES 2020 GALLERY, CONTEST & SHOW
A4B Challenge: ENTER BRIDGES SHOW
then transform 3 Bridge Images into a WIDE format 3:1, triptych or fusion & submit to the host Group!
BRIDGES Accepting Civil Engineering, Architectural, Support & Visionary Bridges
* Pedestrian, Path & Garden Bridges
* River, Ocean & Water Bridges
* Railroad & Highway Bridges
* SUPPORT Bridges (guitar, billiards, dental)
* SPANS crossing over, creative bridges
* CREATIVE & VISIONARY Bridges
ALL MEDIUMS Artwork, Digital, Mixed Media, Wide & Photographs Welcome.
ANY SIZE, USA & International,
Color, B&W, sepia accepted
BRIDGE must be in the the title, description, tags or recognizable as a bridge.
Media & Family Friendly
Show Admin reserves all rights to take down inappropriate submissions by subject, suggestive or otherwise.
Submit up to 10 BRIDGES
Open to ALL USA & Worldwide Independent Artist & Photographers
* Has sole discretion to take down, remove inappropriate, unrelated or not focused items.
* Respect your voluntary administrator & show host
* Will participate in the gallery, contest & shows
* Will monitor Vote & break ties for content based on A4B membership & mission.
*** BY PARTICIPATING- YOU AGREE to sharing links, likes, comments & visibility of your artwork.
FAA COMMUNITY OPPORTUNITIES!
MAKE a WIDE FORMAT 3:1 (30x10, 24x8, 21x7) photograph, artwork, fusion &/or Triptych!
Then submit it over to the FAA Group: A4B, Art 4 Billboards.
Curating collection of WIDE FORMAT, now accepting submissions.
* A4B DISCUSSION, ARTIST RECEPTIONS & CONVERSATION CAFE are vital for visibility & trending.
* Open 24/7, please share LINKS
BRIDGES 2020 ANY SIZE Gallery, Contest & Show
HOSTED by A4B, Art 4 Billboards a world WIDE gallery.
ENTER & ACCEPT the Challenge to repurpose your content into a new WIDE FORMAT.
Host Group: Art 4 Billboards
Admin, GJ glorijean
Each participant may submit 10 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 - 3:02 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Wednesday, October 14th, 2020 - 3:02 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Wednesday, October 21st, 2020 - 3:02 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Saturday, October 24th, 2020 - 12:13 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.