This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Submit your Christmas themed artworks that contain animals (birds are ok too). Only art painted or drawn by hand using TRADITIONAL MEDIA ONLY on canvas, paper, or board. Superimposed text (Christmas/Holiday greetings) and/or borders are allowed.
1. Traditional Media only (e.g. oil, acrylic, colored pencil, graphite, charcoal, watercolor, pastel and such on canvas or paper)
2. NO photography, NO digital art, and NO digitally altered art.
3. Family-friendly and workplace-friendly art only. NO violence, NO nudity, NO negativity.
4. NO photographs of someone else's art, be it cards, posters, products in catalogs, etc. I see it all the time with Christmas art in particular. If it's a photo of a vintage art print painted years ago by someone other than yourself, it's not your art.
Images that don't follow the rules will be removed.
**If you want to promote this contest on social media, please use the link to the contest- not links to your work directly. Because, if you promote the contest, everyone will get more eyes on their art but, if you solicit votes, you are the only one benefiting when a fair contest should be won on merit only. **
Contest Logo: 'Pick-En Up The Christmas Tree'' by Sarah Batalka.
Each participant may submit 10 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019 - 4:07 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 - 3:07 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Saturday, November 9th, 2019 - 3:07 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Wednesday, November 13th, 2019 - 6:03 PM
This contest is just for fun. The prize is knowing that you won... and hopefully introducing someone new to your artwork!
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.