This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
We need beauty because it makes us ache to be worthy of it.” ~ Mary Oliver.
The Vision for this ONGOING CONTEST SERIES is:
To Promote MY WATCHLIST Artist FAVORITES by CATEGORY.
To Attract YOUR ENTRIES that fit the genre:
The sixteenth category is DBCS #16. MIXED MEDIA CONTEST
DEFINITION: In visual art, mixed media is an artwork in which more than one medium or material has been employed. Source, Wikipedia
In the current emerging art world, if you digitally enhance, fractalize, etc. YOUR HANDART, this contest would recognize the “MIX” of media.
PLEASE SUBMIT up to THREE (3) of YOUR entries that fit this genre.
BEGIN CONTEST BY: TAPPING ONTO LINK, TAP TO (PAGE #), find and TAP on artist, scroll artist portfolio.
(1) Joan Stratton, Bonnie Marie, A. Hillman
(2) K. M. Pawelac,
(4) Stacey Kelley, Maciek Froncisz, Carol Cavalaris, Xueling Zou
(5) Marta Kazmierska, KC Pollack
(6) Abstract Angel Artist, Stephen K, Angela Davies, Sophia Corridon, Nancy Kane Chapman, VIVA Anderson, Mary Ellen Frazee
(7) Larry Lerew, Marie Louise Anhalt, Lavender Liu,
(8) Connie Schaftenaar, Kathy Braud, Val Stokes
(8) Mariarosa Rockefeller, Karyn Robinson, Hazel Holland,
(9) Faye Anastosopoulou
(10) Nanci Worthington, Lorraine Danzo
Good luck everyone! A CONTEST is a virtual Artist Call to EXHIBIT YOUR WORK! JUST FOR FUN!...FAMILY FRIENDLY.... Enjoy! Laurel
NEXT WEEK: DBCS#17. DIGITAL ART CONTEST
Description”Digital art is an artistic work or practice that uses digital technology as part of the creative or presentation process. Since the 1970s, various names have been used to describe the process, including computer art and multimedia art. Digital art is itself placed under the larger umbrella term new media art.” Source-Wikipedia
(Final Category will be DBCS #18. FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST. My HeArtfelt THANK YOU ALL for PARTICIPATING.)
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Wednesday, May 8th, 2019 - 12:07 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Monday, May 13th, 2019 - 12:07 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Thursday, May 16th, 2019 - 12:07 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 - 8:45 AM
This contest is just for fun. The prize is knowing that you won... and hopefully introducing someone new to your artwork!
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.