We need beauty because it makes us ache to be worthy of it.” ~ Mary Oliver.
The Vision for this ONGOING CONTEST SERIES was
To Promote MY WATCHLIST Artist FAVORITES by CATEGORY.
To Attract YOUR ENTRIES that fit the genre:
The seventeenth category is DBCS 17. DIGITAL ART CONTEST
DEFINITION: “Digital art is an artistic work or practice that uses digital technology as part of the creative or presentation process. Since the 1970s, various names have been used to describe the process, including computer art and multimedia art. Digital art is itself placed under the larger umbrella term new media art.” Source: Wikipedia
DIGITAL ART CONTEST LOGO is graciously provided by FAA artist, DEBRA LYNCH.
THANK YOU, Debra for this, your handArt Glimpse of Beauty, Digitally enlivened!!
PLEASE SUBMIT up to THREE (3) of YOUR entries that fit this genre.BEGIN CONTEST BY: TAPPING ONTO LINK, TAP TO (PAGE #), find and TAP on artist, scroll artist portfoliohttps://fineartamerica.com/profiles/laurel-adams.html?tab=watchlist
(1) Rick Wiles, Bonnie Marie Art, Lorraine Baum, Robert Storost, DOZO Art, Loretta S, Anthony Craddock
(3) Mo Barton, Cia, Gull G., Zsanan Studio,
(4) Carol Cavalaris, Skip Willits, Karen Beasley
(5) Stacey Chiew, Brian Wallace
(6) Abstract Angel Artist, Stephen K, Kim Tran, Nancy Kane Chapman, VIVA ANDERSON
(7) Hartmut Jager, Peter Antos, Lois Bryan
(8) Laurie’s Intuitive Art, LDS Dya Art, Moira Risen Art, Chris Print Project, Jeanne Cutler, Pamela Williams, Hazel Holland, Phil Sadler, Jolanta Anna Karolska
(9) DEBRA LYNCH ( contest Logo donation), Pamela Williams, Elena Ivanova,
Veikko Suikkanen, Kay Brewer, Yuri Hope
(10) David Griffith, Grace Iradian, Susan Maxwell Schmidt,
Jack Zulli, Dale Cooper
Good luck everyone! A CONTEST is a virtual Artist Call to EXHIBIT YOUR WORK! JUST FOR FUN!...FAMILY FRIENDLY.... Enjoy! Laurel
NEXT WEEK: DBCS#18. FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
Description”Fine-art photography is photography created in accordance with the vision of the artist as a photographer, using photography as a medium to bring something to life that only lives in the artist's mind. Simply capturing what one sees in an artistic way is the art of photography and not creating fine art.” Source-Wikipedia
This will be the FINAL DBCS Category in the five month Series honoring all of you whose beautiful work has made my heArt sing. My HeArtfelt THANK YOU ALL for “returning the gaze” by PARTICIPATING in this series. Your entries All have made my heArt sing! Thank you!