This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
EXPOSA-INTRADA - FOR NEWBIES AND OTHER NEWBIES - EXPOSE UP TO THREE OF YOUR BEST ARTWORKS OR PHOTOGRAPHS TO A WIDER VIEWDIENCE - CONTEST 5.
PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY AND ATTENTIVELY.
TWO GOLDEN RULES:
1.THIS CONTEST IS ONLY FOR ABSOLUTE NEWBIES THAT JOINED FAA RECENTLY (2018) AND ALL OTHER ARTISTS THAT FEEL THEMSELVES AS 'NEWBIES' - (NOT MORE THAN 25 FOLLOWERS AND NOT MORE THAN 2500 VIEWS. YOU COULD HAVE JOINED FAA YEARS AGO BUT YOU ARE IN DESPERATE NEED FOR MORE EXPOSURE) ALL OTHER ENTRIES OR SUBMISSIONS FROM MORE 'ESTABLISHED' ARTISTS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONTEST EVEN IF YOUR ARTWORK SURPASSES THAT OF MICHELANGELO.
2. ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING GOES - ANY THEME AND ANY MEDIA. UPLOAD UP TO 3 ARTWORKS, PHOTOGRAPHS OR A MIXTURE OF IT WHICH EVER YOU WANT TO EXPOSE TO A WIDER VIEWDIENCE.
Please note: This Contest will be adjudicated by a single Juror: The Contest Administrator.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND CONTEST RULES:
1. Up To any 3 Images you want to Expose or To Establish Your Name On FAA.
(It can be Artwork, Photographs and most welcome - Digital Or Computer
Created Art) ( The Contest Administrator does retain the right to remove any artwork or photograph that can be offensive to others. It is unlikely that I would do this but I will seriously consider it should a problem case arise. GJR)
2. Consider visiting my Art Portfolio and Make at least One Positive/Encouraging comment. See my Art Gallery at www.gert-rheeders.fineartamerica.com (More than 5600 artworks to be seen etc.) Newbies, on FAA you must learn to support other artists with comments and votes in contests. Join groups and participate in discussions or even create interesting contests.
3. The Adjudicator's decision is final and there will be no correspondence ABOUT THE OUTCOMES.
4. WARNING TO ALL ARTISTS: I will personally check The Profiles of all Participants to this contest and if your Portfolio show signs of a FAA 'Established' artist, (more than 25 followers and more than 2500 views on artworks or photographs) I will remove your entries or submissions immediately or as soon as possible without ceremony.
5. Enjoy this contest. You have all the Freedom to Place Anything you want to a Wider Viewdience.
6. I intend to enter three entries to claim fair exposure but it will not be taken in to consideration in the adjudication process.
7. What is the intention of these planned Contests? The Idea is to get Maximum Exposure to ANY ARTWORK OR PHOTOGRAPH to help NEWBIES and Other 'NEWBIES' to FAA to get more Exposure on FAA.
8. Top Placement Allocation:
8.1 One of the Top Placements Will Be Allocated and Secured For Artwork (all mediums and mixed media).
8.2 One Top Placement will be Allocated for Photographs And Photographers.
8.3 One Top Placement will be Allocated for Digital Or Computer Generated Art.
With the above allocation system we have a much more better deal than earlier.
All media stand an equal chance to get to the top placements. I will make three
shortlists for each allocation above and select a winner. I will then select the final
top placements out of these three winners.
9. Contest Correspondence have fallen away due to time restrictions.( I am adjudicating at least four contest at any given stage of the month) I will upload DV. New Contests within three days after the Finalization ( Winners announced on Contest Pages) Winner Announcement and Confirmation Letters have also fallen away as I am running various Juried Contests On FAA which is very time consuming and I am trying to cut down on the Admin. Thank you for your understanding In anticipation. Thanks for submitting Entries of Outstanding, Awesome and Stunning Quality. And thank you very much for showing interest and supporting these contests. Sincerely appreciated. GJR
10. Contest Logo: Digital Artwork: 'WILD WEST ONE HORSE TOWN COVERED IN SNOW' L B '. By Gert J Rheeders. Visit :
www.gert-heeders.fineartamerica.com to view and to see various derivative products available.
Have a Nice Creative Day and Week!
Each participant may submit 3 images.
Status: This contest is over.
Saturday, November 24th, 2018 - 1:11 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Saturday, December 8th, 2018 - 1:11 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Saturday, December 15th, 2018 - 1:11 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Saturday, December 15th, 2018 - 5:41 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
(Imaginary) Gold Accolades Certificate For Newbies On FAA, Be Thankful, Share And Promote!
(Imaginary) Silver Accolades Certificate For Newbies On FAA, Be Thankful, Share and Promote!
(Imaginary) Bronze Accolades Certificate For Newbies On FAA, Be Thankful, Share and Promote!
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.