This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Lets share some cool stuff that other famous people used to own, and/or still owns. They can be alive and/or deceased.
Here are the rules...
1. Upload one image of something a famous person used to and/or still owns. It can be something they wore, drove...etc. IT CAN NOT BE ANY PORTRAITS. It must be a material possession that they owned (even though I know some folks would consider portraits a possession). Any portraits will be removed.
2. Only one photo can be submitted.
3. I want to keep this clean, so please no nudity, or offensive graphics in nature.
*I plan on submitting my own work in this contest, mainly for exposure. In the event my submission places in the top three...I will forfeit the share and bump the artists under me up one level (where the prizes are concerned), and the artwork that is in 4th position will receive the 3rd place prize.
*Important notice: In previous contests that I have held; I offered to share the winners work. However, a few of them opted to not allow anyone to share their work. So if you are a winner, and you have your settings set that no one can share your work; I unfortunately will not be able to honor the prize.
Good luck to all who enter the contest.
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Wednesday, September 25th, 2019 - 12:07 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Thursday, October 3rd, 2019 - 12:07 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Monday, October 7th, 2019 - 12:07 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Friday, October 18th, 2019 - 4:45 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Your image will be shared on Pinterest
Your image will be shared on Facebook
Your image will be shared on Twitter
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.