This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Here are the rules...
1. Upload one image of your best owl that has been digitally mastered in part and/or the entire photo/painting.
*NO PLAIN PHOTOS/PAINTINGS. KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE HAS TO BE CLEAR INDICATION THAT THE PHOTO AND/OR PAINTING WAS ALTERED THROUGH THE DIGITAL PROCESS. (EXAMPLE: SEE CONTEST LOGO TO THE LEFT.)
*PLAIN PHOTOS, AND PAINTINGS WITHOUT DIGITAL ALTERATION WILL BE REMOVED. IT HAS TO BE NOTICEABLE.
*I hate to do it. However, some folks just leave me with no choice, because they will not take the time to read the rules.
2. Only one photo can be submitted.
3. I want to keep this clean, so please no nudity, and/or offensive graphics in nature.
4. Make this fun, and show your masterpieces. It will be great exposure for you!
*Important notice: In previous contests that I have held; I offered to share the winners work. However, a few of them opted to not allow anyone to share their work. So if you are a winner, and you have your settings set that no one can share your work; I unfortunately will not be able to honor the prize.
Good luck to all who enter the contest.
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 10 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019 - 11:06 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Saturday, October 12th, 2019 - 11:06 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Wednesday, October 16th, 2019 - 11:06 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Friday, October 18th, 2019 - 8:00 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Your image will be shared on Pinterest
Your image will be shared on Facebook
Your image will be shared on Twitter
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.