This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
*** This Contest for WIDE FORMAT, PANORAMAS ONLY ***
*** Seeking Wide Format, Panoramas, Panos that muse MAY with creativity, fusion, artistic expressions rather than photo scenes ***
MAY WIDE OPEN! Art 4 Billboards International Digital Gallery & Contest
*** WINNER will be FEATURED on the Art 4 Billboards GROUP site ***
Capture images & artistic expressions for MAY!
* What is your artistic or photographic expression of MAY?
* Share your artworks from Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day to Memorial Day!
* WIDE FORMAT art is the canvas for this month's Art 4 Billboards.
* Whatever you'd like to see as you drive down the road!
*** FORMAT: WIDE FORMAT ONLY ***
Accepting Both Horizontal &/or Vertical panoramas ***
A good rule of thumb for billboard size is FAA format size: 30x7 or 36x9' landscape or there are also vertical installations so try 9'x36. I will not remove for being a different size for FAA Art 4 Billboards but try to format as wide..
Seeking creative art & photos that have WIDTH 3-4 times the height... Using this basic sizing standard helps you prepare art of an official billboard contest!
Ideally this is your own artwork NOT just panoramas of scenes & skyscapes!
Although your captures can meet the criteria.
Think of driving along the road or highway, what art or scene would you like to see on the billboard?
Be Creative! This means that you can play with your art & photos to make new versions of your content/context for a wide format version!!!
It's really awesome to play with wide format because there is so much we can do with the art & captures we have in a digital age.
Host of contest has discretion to REMOVE any/all art or photo for these reasons:
* NOT in wide format will be removed!
* Merely captures another artist art or brand (ie a photo of a billboard or mural
that someone else painted is generally NOT accepted.)
* Only shows a familiar landscape without a creative or artist pt of view.
* NOT family friendly
Wide Format Artworks are being accepted at the FAA Group: Art 4 Billboards.
Submit your art & photos. Be patient for review & approval.
Pending images will be sporadically added.
Most of all, our art beautifies communities!
Let's make art for our roads & mobile spaces! I believe this will be part of the high touch, in an otherwise drab robotic tech world. Art inspires, encourages, emotes, expresses & hopes!
Share Indie Art (IN, Tweet, Pin & beyond)
Fellow & Art 4 Billboards Admin,
Each participant may submit 5 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Friday, April 26th, 2019 - 4:06 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Friday, May 10th, 2019 - 4:06 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Friday, May 17th, 2019 - 4:06 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 - 8:45 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.