This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
This contest is hosted by the new group, Mix Your Media!!! Please considering joining our group!!! We'd love to have you!!! (Simply click on the avatar to the right under the Sponsoring Group to be taken to our group.)
Show me your traditional mixed media artworks!! Your artwork MUST use at least two traditional mediums. I will not accept any artworks that do not specify in the details all the mediums you used. Examples of traditional mediums: watercolor, colored pencils, pastels, pen and ink, acrylic, etc. Absolutely NO photographs or digital work of any kind. (If I even have a question whether it is digital, it will be removed.)
See logo image for example. Traditional mixed medias used: pen and ink and watercolor.
You can submit any artwork as long as it’s:
1. Two or more traditional mediums (see above for examples)
2. NO PHOTOS or DIGITAL WORK
3. Family-friendly (No nudity, violence, politics, etc)
4. No dark or depressing artwork
5. NO 3D artwork or artwork with objects/items. And only paper collages that use two or more traditional mediums (and meet the other criteria) will be accepted.
You may submit 3 images.
Don't forget to promote and HAVE FUN!!!!
**As the contest holder I reserve the right to remove any entries that do not stay within the requirements.
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Monday, March 29th, 2021 - 6:02 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Saturday, April 3rd, 2021 - 6:02 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Tuesday, April 6th, 2021 - 6:02 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Sunday, April 18th, 2021 - 11:44 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
1st Place Congrats
2nd Place Congrats
3rd Place Congrats
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.