This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
1. Must be a consistent Member Of The 'Mutual Promotion Thread' for at least the past 2 weeks to participate. Sporatic vistiors to the thread will also be removed. There will be no notifications. NO EXCEPTIONS https://fineartamerica.com/groups/mutual-promotions-and-networking.html?showmessage=true&messageid=5587826
*2. Choose 5 images that depict a place 'YOU WOULD LOVE TO BE' after this Covid interruption is over. All Mediums welcome.
3. Must be a member of the Group 'Mutual Promotion And Networking' ( I mention this because some folks who participate in the thread are not members of the overall group ) NO EXCEPTIONS,.
4. Please join in the discussion about why you chose these images in the contest discussion area. Tell us about them. Post your descriptions. I encourage everyone to like each image posted there as a way of support too.
5. Going out to get votes and others to look at your entries is encouraged! Aggressive advertising gets results!
Please refer any questions to me. I will be happy to get back with you ASAP.
P.S. The contest logo is my 'Under San Clemente Pier' image. https://fineartamerica.com/featured/under-san-clemente-pier-glenn-mccarthy.html
Each participant may submit 5 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Saturday, August 1st, 2020 - 10:50 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 - 10:50 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Sunday, August 9th, 2020 - 10:50 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Thursday, August 13th, 2020 - 1:19 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
5 Featured Images on the Group front page LARGE WINNING IMAGE
3 Featured Images on the Group front page LARGE 2ND PLACE IMAGE
2 Featured Images on the Group front page LARGE 3RD PLACE IMAGE
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.