This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
This is my first contest in years - please read the rules so I don't get discouraged again :)
- This contest is for PHOTOGRAPHS of NORTH AMERICAN FREIGHT LOCOMOTIVES. (A 'locomotive' is one of the things at the front of the train that pull all the freight cars.)
- They can be old, they can be new, but they have to be photos that YOU TOOK of locomotives IN FREIGHT SERVICE when you took them. This means no passenger trains, no excursion trains, and no steam trains unless you're old enough to have taken the photo while it was still in service.)
- One photo only per person
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, October 11th, 2020 - 5:39 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Friday, October 16th, 2020 - 5:39 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Monday, October 19th, 2020 - 5:39 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Friday, October 23rd, 2020 - 11:26 PM
This contest is just for fun. The prize is knowing that you won... and hopefully introducing someone new to your artwork!
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.