This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
WINNERS WILL BE POSTED BY SUNDAY, MAY 26. Thank you kindly for your patience!
CONTEST RULES FOR QUALIFICATION OF IMAGES
Let's see your photos / artwork of white-petalled flowers! :)
1. You may submit 1 colour image. All images/plants must naturally be in portrait orientation: width of image shorter than length (vertical). No square, horizontal, or black & white images. Thank you!
2. The images may contain any foliage, but all blooming flowers must be white-petalled only. Slight colour variations are allowed, providing the flower identifies as white. The main colour of the flower must identify as white. The image should be composed of mainly plant material.
3. The flower blossoms may belong to any type of plant, including trees. (Lily-of-the-valley blossoms are shown.)
4. The flowers must be alive, and preferably growing outdoors in a garden, planter, or in the wild. (Exception: Some spent flowers / dead foliage may be allowed in wildflower images at discretion of Admin.)
5. Any medium is allowed.
6. No people or pets may be in your image. The focus must be on the flowers. No garden objects (i.e. planters, ornaments and the like) may distract from the flowers. No words, other than trademark/artist name. Wildlife is allowed.
Contest is for fun. At least three images will be selected by Admin. Winning images must be available for purchase as a phone case, notebook or greeting card, and can not have won in a previous (same) white-petalled contest. Contest end date may be flexible, depending on submissions. Good luck to all!
Please Support Fellow Artists by visiting their artwork pages and making new friends! :)
**Do you need help? If you have a question, PM Admin and/or check contest Discussions.
**This is an Equal Opportunity Contest, meaning that, in the interest of fair competition, only images of equal subject matter (see Rules above, and contest photo example) will be allowed to remain.
**Positioning is not allowed and may lead to disqualification of image. After your image has been entered, please leave it in position. Thank you.
**Members will receive e-mail and be asked to Support Fellow Artists.
Each participant may submit 1 image.
Status: This contest is over.
Friday, May 3rd, 2019 - 8:26 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Sunday, May 12th, 2019 - 8:26 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Friday, May 17th, 2019 - 8:26 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 - 9:46 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.