This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Show us your favourite PHOTOGRAPHS of REALISTIC LOOKING DIGITAL COMPOSITES. I often visit zoos but when the background doesn't look pleasing, I change it by making a digital composition with Photoshop, so the setting looks as if taken in the true wild. I also improve scenes by adding falling snowflakes, a full moon or even more animals.
Four simple rules:
1) Must be a photograph - NO heavy filtering and NO photo-painting.
2) Only REALISTIC looking scenes. It should be hard to tell that you ..... 'cheated'.
3) Should be a combination of at least two photos.
4) No fantasy art.
Please DON'T manipulate voting, whether via multiple accounts, solicitation or other methods. It takes away all the fun. The winner must be the best artist...... not the one with the most 'friends'. Obvious vote manipulators will find their work deleted!
Each participant may submit 10 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Saturday, October 5th, 2019 - 8:42 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Friday, October 11th, 2019 - 8:42 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Thursday, October 17th, 2019 - 8:42 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019 - 1:43 AM
This contest is just for fun. The prize is knowing that you won... and hopefully introducing someone new to your artwork!
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.