SPIRITUAL HOSPITALITY 2020
THEME: Roses Celebrating Sister Therese; Little Flower, Little Way of St Therese of Lisieux
ENTRIES: Little Flower, Little Way, Shower of Roses, Unpetaled Roses, Writing, Prayers, St Therese of Lisieux, Carmelite Sisters
SCRIPTURE: Luke 21:1-4
SHOWER OF ROSES
Feast Day: OCT 01, 2020
St Therese wrote & unpetal roses.
'What matters in life,' she wrote, 'is not great deeds, but great love.'
'Each day is a gift in which your life can make a difference...
Choose life not the darkness of pettiness and greed.'
“After my death, I will let fall a shower of roses. I will spend my heaven doing good upon earth.
I will raise up a mighty host of little saints. My mission is to make God loved.”
'...Though we fail and know that we may fail again, we try.'
LITTLE FLOWER TAGS
Oct1, Lisieux, Therese, saint, way, women saints, little flower, little way, rose, unpetal, feast day, catholic, episcopal, holiness, journal, society of little flower, shower of roses, christian, retreat, 1890s, luke 21
HOSPITALITY & ECUMENISM MISSION
* PRAY for each person that is reaching, seeking, sharing & using FAA fellowship during this time.
* THANK THE LORD GOD for anyone exploring, expressing faith, how inclusivity & hospitality.
* WORD Think of the scripture that says: The Word goes forth, does not return void.
* DISCUSSION around a Scripture that's awesome, share & post url & embed on SHCF DISCUSSION.
ARTWORK & PHOTOGRAPHY any size, medium, digital, collage, b&w, sepia, full color, photo story, etc.
*** MUST MAKE A SPIRITUAL REFERENCE the connection & context
by Title, Subject, Description &/or Hashtags to the Biblical, Christian, Lent, and/or Global Missionary point of view.
* Share art & photos of FAITH in ORDINARY life in the 21stC that give modern understanding of the Bible & Church.
* We seek artworks that are encouraging, faithful, sacred, uplifting, reverent, and beautiful.
* This Gallery will NOT Feature Passion, Cross, Holy Wk, Easter or Christmas...
* Spiritual Hospitality & Creative Fellowship seeks to show ecumenism around the global embracing many cultures, traditions, and denominations that embrace Western & Eastern: Americas, African, Europe, Middle Eastern, Orthodox, Russia, Australia & Asia. Anything you can ADD, please help keep the Discussion Threads active.
SUBMIT up to 10 images, Any Size. Open to SHARE OUR ARTWORKS,
Gain Visibility among FAA & social media. Submit Art that you want to be seen!
AGREEMENT Artworks & Photograph shared in this Contest, Gallery &/or Group is subject to & encouragement to post links to the contest/gallery on social media.
We want our artworks & photography to be SEEN, the more seen, to both beautify the world as well as livelihood & talents via our artworks.
ADMIN REMOVE & TAKE DOWN:
* We will NOT permit evil, violence or hate in this contest, gallery or group.
* Admin has the right to remove or take-down artworks deemed inappropriate,
* Any artwork not according to theme or subject matter.
* Must be family-friendly artworks. Depict faith in action rather than portraits & structures.
* Must be your own artwork &/or photography, digital & copyright.
* Ties OFFICIAL Broken by Admin selecting TOP 3 WINNERS & FEATURES.
* Ties UNOFFICIAL Winners will ROTATE upon REFRESH publicly.
OPEN: To FAA artist, photography & artworks that are YOUR OWN ARTWORK.
This Contest is hosted by the FAA lay liturgical GROUP: Spiritual Hospitality & Christian Fellowship (SHCF).
We are open to all sacred, liturgical artworks, inspirational, ecumenical hospitality & faith that is primarily Judeo-Christian based.
You are welcome to join our new liturgical art & photography group.
VOTE: Open to FAA & public. Unlimited Voting.
We suggest you vote for 1 favorite image per page.
Alternatively if you post 10 artworks please vote for at least 10 additional artworks.
SHARE: Online Gallery 24/7, 24hrs Global.
We encourage sharing of your art & this contest & group with other artist, photographers; as well as art buyers, art collectors, media, and art for sale sites.
DISCUSSION: Participation in CURRENT THREADS are greatly needed!
SHARE & SOCIAL:
Members will LINK to our contest in FB, Pinetest, IN & Twitter as well as any place that our art will be visible & available for sale.
I'm an FAA Fellow and Admin, creating contests so that ALL our artworks are visible, publicly viewed, and we share fellowship; thereby for this reason my own artworks and photography are displayed in these contests. Since I do not have a strong following nor the audience I believe art shows are usually hosted by gallery owners, cooperative of artist or fellows.
The Group & Contests do not endorse artworks and spiritual creativity; rather seeks to engage, dialogue, and pray that the spiritual life is growing upward, heavenly.
Please maintain a disposition of prayer, ecumenism, kind, respectful, with integrity to all seekers, creatives, indies, and spiritual artworks and their artist.
Admin & Fellow: GJ glorijean
Host Group: Spiritual Hospitality & Creative Fellowship
Group URL: https://fineartamerica.com/groups/spiritual-hospitality-and-creative-fellowship.html?tab=overview