This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Let's see your photos / artwork of rural fences as a focal point!
1. Post up to 6 images.
2. The fence must be the focal point, and/or an aspect of the fence is the main subject, and/or the fence tells a story. (Note: If your fence is just an incidental aspect of the individual work, the image will not qualify.)
3. It must be obvious that the fence is part of a rural / country or remote landscape.
4. Any medium is acceptable.
5. No fence gore. ;) Thanks! Family-friendly images only, please. No themes of harm to wildlife, pets, farm animals, people etc. Images must be in good taste.
Contest is for fun. You can vote for unlimited entries. Please vote for at least three more entries than you have entered. Thank you! :)
REASONS FOR DISQUALIFICATION: (Admin Decision, Feb 13) 'Positioning' was declared a reason for disqualification of any and all images, at any time, and especially to negate any win by unfair practice. Positioning will be deemed to be the tactic of entering images (especially early) in the contest, and then removing them (especially late) in the contest, only to re-enter them again, in order to gain contest advantage by image familiarity and page position. This may affect People's Choice Placement Awards. This ruling will stand for this and any future contest by Admin at Fine Art America.
Each participant may submit 6 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Friday, February 8th, 2019 - 7:14 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Wednesday, February 13th, 2019 - 7:14 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Friday, February 15th, 2019 - 7:14 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Wednesday, February 20th, 2019 - 2:31 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.