This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
PLEASE NOTE THIS NEW CONTEST SERIES WILL REPLACE THE OLD
SELECTED ARTISTS ONLY - IMPORTANT RULES SERIES.
CONTEST THEME: ENTER YOUR SELECTED THREE COLOR PHOTOGRAPHS No Artworks, Black & White Photographs and Digital Artworks NOW!. Different contests will follow for those themes in the following cycle: B AND W Photographs, Digital Artworks, Traditional Artworks, Color Photographs. A new cycle will always start with Traditional artworks. As this is a new contest series we are still in Contest Cycle #1.
1. Avoid family hostile themes of any type as they will be removed without ceremony. That includes any form of nudity, blasphemy,sexual content, Language fit for the drain etc. (The Contest Administrator does retain the right to remove any Art entry that can be offensive to others. It is unlikely that I would do this but I will seriously consider it should a problem case arise. GJR)
2. You can enter up to three Color Photographs Only for this Contest. Similar contests will follow for Black And White Photography, Digital Art and Artworks where after the cycle will start again.
3. You can enter directly WITHOUT applying for Admission to enter like in the past.
4. No time restrictions. You can submit color photograph entries you have uploaded years ago.
5. As usual this contest, like all my other contests on FAA, will be adjudicated by myself.
6. Consider visiting my Art Portfolio and make at least one positive or encouraging
comment. More than 5945 artworks to be seen. (Quick Link - Click on my Avatar)
7. Do not submit or enter any Artworks of any kind, B & W photographs or Digital art to the contest as they will be considered disqualified immediately and will be permanently removed from the contest as soon as possible and without ceremony.
8. I intend to perhaps submit three entries to obtain fair exposure but they will not be taken into consideration in the adjudication process.
9. NEW INFORMATION: Should your entry or submission be chosen as one of the Top Three placements and you have an Overwhelming Urge to Express yourself about it then do feel welcome to contact me via FAA e-mail and share your feelings. You are very welcome! (At least; being a winner in any of my contests is no small achievement as you are competing with some of the best artists in the world in your chosen category. (Color Photography) - Something to think about - yes? - )
10. Contest Logo: Full Color Photograph 'Strelizia Or Bird of Paradise Flower. L B (Available as prints and various other derivative products from my FAA art portfolio page at gert-rheeders.fineartamerica.com
11. Tough competition is expected like usual. As I mentioned before and elsewhere is the fact that there are usually a hair's breadth difference between the five to ten shortlisted top entries. Should you place in the top three placements be assured that you have submitted an outstanding, brilliant and awesome entry. May the Very Best of the Best be appointed winners in this contest. Who is going to be the new winners of the stunning CUM LAUDE accolades for this contest?
12. Enjoy this contest and please stick to the rules.
Each participant may submit 3 images.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, April 28th, 2019 - 12:39 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Sunday, May 12th, 2019 - 12:39 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Sunday, May 19th, 2019 - 12:39 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 - 8:45 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Cum Maxima Laude - Diamond Class, Be Thankful,Share and Promote!
Cum Laude - Emerald Class, Be Thankful, Share and Promote!
Cum Laude - Ruby Class, Be Thankful, Share and Promote!
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.