SPIRITUAL FISHING, SYMBOLIC FISH
Group Host: Spiritual Hospitality & Creative Fellowship
Please JOIN the Group, Post your images & Discussion
*** FOCUS: While it is still Lent 2020 let's SHARE photographs, artworks &
creativity around Spiritual Fishing like Peter & James on the shore w/ Jesus;
and Symbolic Fish, a symbol of Christianity. ***
*** HOSPITALITY & ECUMENISM: Please be KIND 1st. I realize that in a time
this it is MORE IMP to be kind to our fellow artist that are sharing fish,
fish photostories, and fish captures... PRAY for each person that is reaching,
seeking, sharing & using FAA fellowship during this time. Think of the
scripture that says: The Word goes forth, does not return void.
INSPIRATION: Fish & Fishing in the Biblical Gospels during Lent 2020:
* Matthew 4:9- Jesus/He said unto them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.”
* Mark 6:38- Jesus/He said unto them, “How many loaves have ye? Go and see.” And when they knew, they said, “Five, and two fishes.”
* John 21:3a- Simon Peter said unto them, “I am going fishing.” They said unto him, “We also go with thee.”
ARTWORK & PHOTOGRAPHY any size, medium, digital, collage, b&w, sepia, full color, photostory, etc.
*** MUST MAKE A SPIRITUAL REFERENCE the connection & context by Title, Subject, Description &/or Hashtags to the Biblical, Christian, Lent, and/or Global Missionary point of view.
* We seek artworks that are encouraging, faithful, sacred, and beautiful;
* This Gallery will NOT Feature Passion, Cross, Holy Wk or Easter.
* Spiritual Hospitality & Creative Fellowship seeks to show ecumenism around the global embracing many cultures, traditions, and denominations that embrace Western & Eastern: Americas, African, Europe, Middle Eastern, Orthodox, Russia, Australia & Asia.
SUBMIT: up to 10 images, Any Size. Open to SHARE OUR ARTWORKS,
Gain Visibility among FAA & social media. Submit Art that you want to be seen!
Submit art if you AGREE to post links to the contest/gallery on social media.
We want our artworks & photography to be SEEN, the more seen,
to both beautify the world as well as sustenance via our artworks.
ADMIN REMOVE & TAKE DOWN:
* Admin has the right to remove or take-down artworks deemed inappropriate,
* Any artwork not according to theme or subject matter.
* Must be family-friendly artworks.
* Must be your own artwork &/or photography, digital & copyright.
* Ties OFFICIAL Broken by Admin selecting TOP 3 WINNERS & FEATURES.
* Ties UNOFFICIAL Winners will ROTATE upon REFRESH publicly.
OPEN: To FAA artist, photography & artworks that are YOUR OWN ARTWORK.
This Contest is hosted by the FAA lay GROUP: Spiritual Hospitality & Christian Fellowship, originally called Episcopal, Anglican & Spirit Indies.
We are open to all sacred artworks, inspiration, ecumenical hospitality & faith.
You are welcome to join our new liturgical art & photography group.
VOTE: Open to FAA & public. Unlimited Voting.
We suggest you vote for 1 favorite image per page.
Alternatively if you post 3 images please vote for at least 3 additional artworks.
SHARE: Online Gallery 24/7, 24hrs Global. We encourage sharing of your art & this contest & group with other artist, photographers; as well as art buyers, art collectors, media, and art for sale sites.
Members will LINK to our contest in FB, Pinetest, IN, Twitter, as well as any place that our art will be visible & available for sale.
ADMIN PERSPECTIVE: I'm an FAA Fellow and Admin, creating contests so that ALL our artworks are visible, publicly viewed, and we share fellowship; thereby for this reason my own artworks and photography are displayed in these contests. Since I do not have a strong following nor the audience I believe art shows are usually hosted by gallery owners, cooperative of artist or fellows.
The Group & Contests do not endorse artworks and spiritual creativity; rather seeks to engage, dialogue, and pray that the spiritual life is growing upward, heavenly. Please maintain a disposition of prayer, ecumenism, kind, respectful, with integrity to all seekers, creatives, indies, and spiritual artworks and their artist.
Come, Follow Me, Jesus said:, and I will make you Fishers of men! Matt 4:19
Admin & Fellow: GJ glorijean