This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
CONTEST THEME:THE YEAR 2020 - ANYTHING GOES. (See Between the Lines)
THEME- AVAGANZA CONTEST 5 - THE YEAR 2020- ANYTHING GOES - ANY 2020 THEME AND ANY MEDIA GOES - EXPOSE YOUR CHOSEN ARTWORK TO A WIDER VIEWDIENCE. (PLEASE SEE PLACEMENT ALLOCATION ARRANGEMENTS BELOW.)
UPLOAD 3 TRADITIONAL ORIGINAL ARTWORKS, PHOTOGRAPHS OR DIGITAL ARTWORKS WHICH YOU WANT TO EXPOSE TO A WIDER VIEWDIENCE.
CONCERNING THEME-AVAGANZA CONTEST #5:
Please note: This Contest will be adjudicated by a single Juror: The Contest Administrator.
1.You can upload UP TO THREE IMAGES to this contest. (The Contest Administrator does retain the right to remove any artwork, photograph or Digital Art Submission that can be seriously offensive to others. It is unlikely that I would do this but I will seriously investigate and consider it should a problem case arise. GJR) Please note that UNRELATED CONTEST THEME IMAGES will be disqualified immediately and will be removed without ceremony as soon as possible.
2. Consider visiting my Art Portfolio and Make at least One Positive/Encouraging
comment. See my Art Gallery at www.gert-rheeders.fineartamerica.com (More than 6917 Artworks to be seen etc.) Dear participants/contestants please take this request more seriously as I am ploughing a lot of time and effort into the organizing and the adjudication of these juried contests - the least you can do in return is to make at least one constructive comment on my artworks per entered contest and/or Follow My Art Portfolio . THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION IN ANTICIPATION. Let us support each others efforts! GJR
3. The Adjudicator's decision is final and there will be no correspondence or notifications ABOUT THE OUTCOME, No Winners Notification or Confirmation correspondence except The Winners Selections Tab On Contest Page. (If you have placed in one of the three Top Placements and you would like to express yourself about the Achievement to me you are welcome to do so. Contact me via FAA Internal E-mail then.)
4. PLACEMENT ALLOCATION:
The Top Three Placements will be allocated as follows:
4.1 One Top Placement for Artworks (oils, watercolors, drawings, sketches, pastels, collages and Mixed Media etc.)
4.2 One Top Placement for Photographs ( full color, black and white, selective color)
4.3 One Top Placement for Digital Art Or Computer Generated art. Any Contest Theme Related artwork that was generated with a computer).
I will make three shortlists (Artwork, Photographs, Digital Art). Then select a final winner out of each allocation and then select the final three placements.
I have thought a lot about this and I am sure that you will agree that this is a fair deal as all mediums stand an equal chance now to get to the top placements.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Should your entry or submission be chosen as one of the Top Three placements and you have an Overwhelming Urge to Express yourself about it then do feel welcome to contact me via FAA e-mail and share your feelings.
You are very welcome! (At least; being a winner in any of my contests is no small achievement as you are competing with some of the best artists in the world in your chosen category besides the fact that you are also competing against winners in any two other categories - Something to think about - yes?)
5. You have all the Freedom to Place Anything you want, with THE YEAR 2020 - ANYTHING GOES as theme, to a Wider Viewdience.
6. Should I enter an entry or entries to this contest it will only be to to claim fair exposure but it will not be taken in to consideration in the adjudication process.
7. What is the intention of these planned Contests? The Idea is to get Maximum Exposure THE YEAR 2020 - ANYTHING GOES. The aim of the Theme- Avanganza Contests is to fill gaps between my regular scheduled contests and will appear at non-fixed time slots. Every Contest will have a specific BUT different theme. Contests can also differ greatly concerning time span.
8 Who are going to become the New Winners Of The Mystery Prizes?!
9. Contest Logo: Graphic Art - THE YEAR 2020. (Please See my Art Portfolio at gert-rheeders,fineartamerica.com with more than 6900 artworks in various print sizes and many other derivative products available for purchase.)
Have a Nice Creative Day and Week! The Best Of Success With Your Entries And Submissions. May the very best Artworks be selected as the winners in the their different categories. (The competition among our artists in my contests on Fine Art America are from the highest standard imaginable and adjudication sometimes are made with a hair breadth difference between the top five artworks in any category)
Each participant may submit 3 images.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, October 11th, 2020 - 1:07 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020 - 1:07 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 - 1:07 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Friday, October 23rd, 2020 - 10:58 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
(Imaginary) Huge Mystery Treasure Chest Worth Tons of Cash. Share, Support And Promote!
(Imaginary) Medium Sized Mystery Treasure Chest Worth Lots Of Cash. Share, Support And Promote!
(Imaginary) Small Sized Mystery Treasure Chest. Contents Unknown - Can be Worth More than First And/or Second Prizes. Share, Support And Promote!
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.