This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Welcome to the latest contest sponsored by Wild Birds Of The World - A Nature Photography Group! While you do not have to be a member of our group to participate in the contest, our rules will strictly apply.
In this contest, we are looking for two birds and two birds only. Not three. Not five Two. And the catch is that they have to be birds of different species. In other words, you could have one Cardinal and one Robin, or, one Snowy Egret and one Great Egret. As long as it is two and they are different birds.
1. The admin has the right and will remove all images that do not meet the theme or the rest of these rules. And I do not hesitate.
2. You must fully identify at least one of the species shown. Examples that do NOT work: Egret, Hawk, Seagull, Tern, Flycatcher, Sparrow, Heron, Pelican, Finch, etc. What kind of Egret or Hawk is it? What kind of Gull or Tern is it? What kind of Flycatcher or Sparrow is it? There are many easy ways online to look up your bird. Or, you can e-mail me and I'll be glad to help.
3. The image must be a nature image of wild birds. Nature images are natural. They do not have false backgrounds, fancy effects, textures or painting added. The birds are clearly visible and not silhouettes.
4. Do NOT promote your entries in this contest in other groups, via e-mail or in self-promotion groups here on FFA. If I hear of it or find it, the image, no matter how good, will be removed.
Sorry for sounding so harsh there. It's hard not to when so many entries end up getting removed each contest. Ah well, play nice and play it right and we look forward to your entries and wish you the best!
Many thanks to Frank Townsley for the contest idea.
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Friday, August 2nd, 2019 - 12:32 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Thursday, August 8th, 2019 - 12:32 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Sunday, August 11th, 2019 - 12:32 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Saturday, August 24th, 2019 - 7:35 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.