This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
This contest is hosted by the group, Beautiful Watercolors! I encourage you to join our group! We'd love to have you!
You may only submit watercolor artwork only; created by you from paint and water on your table and a brush in your hand.
The theme is waterscapes and they must include a body of water. For example: a lake, river, pond, ocean, stream.
Note: Swimming pools, containers of water, rain, or anything like this will automatically be deleted. And if I have to search or squint my eyes to find the water, it will be deleted as well.
As always, our rules are:
1. Family-friendly (no nudity, violence, skulls, politics, etc)
2. No words or written messages on the artwork (unless part of the subject being painted)
3. No digital painting or digitally-altered photographs.
4. The use of gouache, pen and ink, acrylic or other highlights within the painting (so long as it's just a highlight) is up to my discretion.
5. No abstract/patterns. Subject must be identifiable without a doubt.
You may submit 2 artworks.
**As the contest holder I reserve the right to remove any entries that do not stay within the requirements.
Taphath Foose, Administrator
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Thursday, January 7th, 2021 - 11:25 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Monday, January 11th, 2021 - 11:25 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Thursday, January 14th, 2021 - 11:25 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Wednesday, January 27th, 2021 - 5:15 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
1st Place Congrats
2nd Place Congrats
3rd Place Congrats
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.