This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Here are the rules...
1. Artwork must have lightning in them. They can be subtle, as long as they are recognizable in your artwork.
2. Only three (3) images per member.
3. All mediums are welcome.
4. Images must be original. No copies from the internet.
5. No nudity, and/or violence. They will be removed.
*I noticed that some submissions have nothing to do with lightning and had to be removed. In this contest lightning has to be the very recognizable in the artwork. Sorry folks. I hate doing this. But this is not a 'post anything' contest.
*Storms without lightning do not qualify. Sorry.
*The 1st place winner will have their winning artwork shared on Pinterest.
*The 2nd place winner will have their winning artwork shared on Facebook.
*The 3rd place winner will have their winning artwork shared on Twitter.
*I plan on submitting my own work in this contest, mainly for exposure. In the event my submission places in the top three...I will forfeit the share and bump the artists under me up one level (where the prizes are concerned), and the artwork that is in 4th position will receive the 3rd place prize.
Good luck to everyone who enters the contest!
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Thursday, September 26th, 2019 - 10:00 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Friday, October 4th, 2019 - 10:00 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 - 10:00 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Friday, October 18th, 2019 - 5:43 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Your image will be shared on Pinterest
Your image will be shared on Facebook
Your image will be shared on Twitter
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.