This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Welcome to the latest contest sponsored by Wild Birds Of The World - A Nature Photography Group! You do not have to be a member of our group to participate, but we do hope you will check us out as I believe we have the greatest selection of nature photographers on this site! Our rules will apply to the contest. They are:
1. You must name your bird's species. Just calling your bird a gull or a hawk or a duck is not enough. We want to know what kind of gull, what kind of hawk or what kind of a duck. No species name and the image will be removed.
2. Your image must be a nature photograph with no filter tricks, false backgrounds or heavily added texture.
3. Your bird needs to be a wild bird in its natural setting. No bird feeders, zoo or falconry birds.
4. No silhouettes or faraway shots. We need to be able to identify the bird.
Add to those rules, the main one this contest: You can submit any wild bird, but the image must be in black and white or monochrome.
The admin has the right to remove images that do not comply with the above without notice.
Have fun and good luck!
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Friday, May 10th, 2019 - 8:50 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Thursday, May 16th, 2019 - 8:50 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Monday, May 20th, 2019 - 8:50 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 - 9:36 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.