This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Welcome to the latest contest sponsored by the group, Wild Birds Of The World. While you do not have to be a member of the group to join the contest, I hope you will check out the finest nature photographers on FAA / Pixels!
We are looking for WILD birds (no zoo, or falconry birds) that are on the ground. They cannot be on a stick, limb, tree, plant, gate, grate, in the water, etc. On the ground! On rocks will be okay. Here are the other simple rules that will get you disqualified if not followed:
1. Nature photographs only. No human elements, false backgrounds, paintings, drawings, painterly or heavily edited images.
2. You MUST identify your bird. A jay or a titmouse or a hawk or an eagle or a gull is not enough. What kind of jay, titmouse, hawk, eagle or gull? That's what we want.
3. It must be your own work.
That's it! So enter your best such shot and good luck and please vote at the end of the submission phase. Thank you!
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Friday, November 30th, 2018 - 3:14 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Thursday, December 6th, 2018 - 3:14 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Monday, December 10th, 2018 - 3:14 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Saturday, December 15th, 2018 - 7:05 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.