This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
*PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST*
The challenge is moderated, entries not meeting the requirements will be removed without notification.
- All media (If submitting a photo of a sculpture, the sculpture must be your own work)
- Creature must have WINGS
- Must have RED colouring in the body or wings - RED in the background does not count
- No humans, human parts or humanoids in the image - as in NO PEOPLE!
- No dead / dying / distressed / caged / pinned creatures
- No ducklings / chicks/ baby birds / eggs / caterpillars / chrysalis / cocoons etc. - MUST have an Adult winged creature in the image
- The creature must be RECOGNISABLE
- The creature must be the PRIMARY FOCUS of the image - not a distant spot somewhere in the image, unless it is a flock of birds
- No statues/ornaments/jewelry/flags/logos/emblems of winged creatures
ALL WELCOME to join the sponsoring group - WONDER of WINGS
REMOVED from the Contest:
* Weave On : Spiders do not have wings which is a requirement
* Hawk standing still : Bird clearly in a cage which - no caged creatures is a requirement of the contest
* Snake Profile #2 : The snake doesn't have wings - does not meet the requirements of the contest
* The Parallax View : A human with wings - no humans or humanoids (angels etc.) are accepted - does not meet requirements of the contest
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 - 10:56 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Saturday, February 20th, 2021 - 10:56 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Thursday, February 25th, 2021 - 10:56 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Saturday, March 6th, 2021 - 12:06 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
THRILL of winning - highlighted on the Homepage
KNOWLEDGE you've done well - highlighted on the Homepage
SATISFACTION of placing - highlighted on the Homepage
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.