The Hudson Falls Free Library (Hudson Falls, NY) began in 1910 when a group of interested citizens formed the Public Library Association and elected the first five trustees: Josephine H. Allen, Emily M. Devine, Charles D. Kellogg, Erskine C. Rogers, and Willoughby Sawyer.
The current library building was completed in February, 1916, at a cost of $13,216. The Women’s Civic League played a major part in collecting funds for this building which was made possible through the gifts of many organizations and individuals in the area.
March 13th, 2018
Viewed 123 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 10/11/2019 at 2:34 PM