Olmsted Falls, Ohio
Olmsted Falls is a city in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States, and a southwestern suburb of Cleveland. The population was 9,024 at the 2010 census. The city's main business district is located at the corners of Bagley and Columbia Roads, and contains the Grand Pacific Junction, a historic and pedestrian friendly shopping district.
After the discovery of the New World, the land that became Olmsted Falls was originally part of the French colony of Canada (New France), which was ceded in 1763 to Great Britain and renamed Province of Quebec. In the late 18th century the land became part of the Connecticut Western Reserve in the Northwest Territory, then was purchased by the Connecticut Land Company in 1795.
In 1806, the vast tract of land comprising present-day Olmsted Falls, North Olmsted, and Olmsted Township was purchased for $30,000 by Aaron Olmsted, a wealthy sea captain.
Canon 5D II
3 A Day Waiting Room
All Things Reflective.
All Seasons Landscapes