Eagle Harbor Lighthouse is an operational lighthouse at Eagle Harbor, in Keweenaw County in the Upper Peninsula, in the State of Michigan. it sits on the rocky entrance to Eagle Harbor and is one of several light stations that guide mariners on Lake Supeior across the northern edge of the Keweenaw Peninula. the Original Lighthouse was built in 1851, and replaced in 1871. The Lighthouse is made of a red brick structure, The Lighthouse is a Octagonal Tower Shape with natural, Black lantern markings that stands 44 ft tall and the original Lens was a fourth order Fresnel Lens, and replaced with a present day DCB-224 Aero Beacons with a 29 nautical mile range.
July 4th, 2017
Viewed 1,030 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 06/06/2019 at 9:42 AM