Panoramic view of the the historic "Red Mill" along the Raritan River in Clinton NJ was originally owned by Ralph Hunt who built the earliest section of the Mill to process wool sometime around 1810. From 1828 to 1834 John Bray and John B. Taylor took over running the Woolen Mill. The Taylors, now the dominant merchant family, changed the name of the town from Huntís Mills to Clinton, after the popular New York governor DeWitt Clinton.
October 26th, 2013
Viewed 70 Times - Last Visitor from West Chester, PA on 03/11/2019 at 12:21 PM