Photograph of a clump of poisonous looking mushrooms called golden pholiota.They were growing on a decaying laurel log in autumn in the Pacific Northwest. Pholiota are edible but not recommended as they can cause digestive upset. The mushrooms pictured are young but they become slimy as they age.
Won 1st place in the Mushrooms contest, February, 2014
Won 3rd place in the Mushrooms contest, February, 2014
Tied for 1st place in the Close-Up - Forests and Woodlands contest, February, 2019 - https://fineartamerica.com/contests/close-up-inside-the-forest.html?tab=leaderboard
September 6th, 2013
Viewed 1,448 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 05/19/2019 at 7:13 PM