The Church of St. Lawrence Jewry. The official church of the Lord Mayor of London, standing in the Yard of the Guildhall. Rebuilt by Sir Christopher Wren after the Great Fire of 1666, but there has been a church on the site for around 900 years. Rebuilt again after extensive damage during the Blitz. London, England. October 2013.
November 2nd, 2013
Viewed 111 Times - Last Visitor from Manchester, I2 - United Kingdom on 07/23/2019 at 6:43 PM