An impressionist view of the "secret" 19th-century garden behind the Merchant's House Museum in the East Village in New York City. Painted digitally on my iPad, this verdant oasis in the middle of Manhattan evokes a slower-paced, more genteel era. Painted in shades of green and terra cotta, with pops of red and violet, this artwork would add joy and color to any space. Copyright Beverly Brown.
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order by Fine Art America, one of the most respected giclee printing companies in the world.
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
- Optional custom framing services save you time and hassle.
- Framed & mounted prints arrive "ready-to-hang" with pre-attached hanging wire, hooks and nails.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
- Ready to ship in 3-4 business days.
- Shipped worldwide.
June 24th, 2018
Viewed 535 Times - Last Visitor from Shokan, NY on 08/18/2019 at 9:58 PM