Built in 1936, Cowan Texaco last pumped gasoline around 1975. The historic gas station was completely restored in 2005 and now serves as a visitor center, library and cafe. Vintage pumps, with replica glass globes, stand out front. This vintage air pump is attached to the service station wall.
FAA Featured Image:
Old and Used
November 25th, 2015
Viewed 1,708 Times - Last Visitor from Ann Arbor, MI on 10/20/2019 at 4:35 AM