It has been rumored to be the most haunted cemetery in St. Augustine, Florida. Prior to 1763, this site was occupied by the Christian Indian Village of Tolomato with its Chapel and burial ground. The last burial took place in 1892. It also has barbed wire on the fence--no trespassing.
October 29th, 2017
Viewed 64 Times - Last Visitor from Caceres, Caceres - Spain on 02/15/2019 at 4:02 PM