Although it was modified in the mid 1800's, this lighthouse is one of only seven surviving colonial lighthouse structures. The original tower was ordered built by General James Oglethorpe and stands at the Savannah River entrance on the northeast end of Tybee Island. Open to guests year round.
July 25th, 2016
Viewed 9 Times - Last Visitor from Cambridge, MA on 12/18/2018 at 8:30 PM