This original jewelry is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original.
Unique and elegant necklace shaped like a sculpture in silver, stones and pearls. All elements are harmonized organic. There is a fine tactility and color harmony. Excellent quality and elegant necklace
Has artistic symmetrical composition, but the asymmetric shape ... general impression is harmonious design and very elegant necklace...unique, only one, without multiplication.
For me this necklace is very special...patina on silver and high polish have almost same color effect and shine like golden pyrite, so necklace have very organic look. Golden part on silver is Keum boo technique. Keum-boo (Korean "attached gold") is an ancient Korean gilding technique used to apply thin sheets of 24 k gold to silver with fusion. I love this technique, gives nice colors and dose of mystique on my jewelry.
Surface is protect with special wax, the1st choice of museums, galleries and professionals worldwide for the preservation of the precious pieces from oxidation. Wax is organic product, non toxic.
MORE ABOUT JEWELRY PATINA AND PROTECTION you can read in my blog:
The necklace is made by hand without molds, as well as all of my jewelry.
- total length of necklace is 90 cm ( 35,4inch)
- silver ornament: 10 × 2,2 cm (3,9×0, inch)
- freshwater pearl coin beads 13-12mm
- 4mm Rondelle Pyrite Beads
- nugget freeform slab flat golden nautral pyrite iron gemstone 25-45mm
- free form nugget chips irregular golden blue pink mystic titanium rainbow nautral pyrite gemstone bead 3-6mm
- Labradorite Round Beads 6-7mm
- Freshwater Peacock Blue Pearls Cultured Semi round 4mm
- black coral
March 24th, 2019
Viewed 1 Time - Last Visitor from Kiez, 12 - Germany on 03/24/2019 at 3:53 PM