WELCOME TO THE CLASSIC STILL LIFE ARTWORK GROUP
Displayed on this Homepage are the finest CLASSIC STILL LIFE pieces created by the most talented and creative painters and photographers. Enjoy viewing a great selection of the most beautiful images depicting mostly inanimate subject matter, typically commonplace objects which may be either natural (food, cut flowers, floral arrangements, plants, rocks, or shells) or man-made (drinking glasses, books, vases, jewelry, coins).
RULES FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- Please submit two (2) images of your best artwork per day
- No images with superimposed text will be accepted
- All mediums accepted, including paintings, charcoals, drawings, acrylics, mixed media and
- This is a family-friendly Group.
ENJOY BEING A MEMBER OF THE 'CLASSIC STILL LIFE ARTWORK GROUP'.
'I love painting still lifes because there's a feeling of musical, flowing experience. The drawing doesn't matter as much - what you're really after is a feeling of clarity and beauty.'
_____ Jacob Collins
'Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.'
_____ Dorothea Lange
Other FAA Groups I administer:
- All The Roses
- Glimpses of Autumn
- New York Sunsets Sunrises Landscapes and Iconic Places
- Picturesque Neighborhoods of the World
- The Beauty of Orchids
- Visions of Spring - Glances of Summer
- Winter Wonderland
- World of Dahlias
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TOP WINNERS IN THE CLASSIC STILL LIFE ARTWORK CONTEST - November 2021
FIRST PLACE -'AUTUMN BOUQUET' - By Barbara Corvino
SECOND PLACE - TIE FOR FIRST PLACE - 'SWEET SCENTS TO SAVOR'- By Hanne Lore Koehler
THIRD PLACE - 'DAISIES AND PUMPKIN' - By Kathy Kovarik
SPOTLIGHT ARTISTS OF THE MONTH - NOVEMBER 2021