Welcome to Coastal Water & Shore Birds!
These are the Group Rules That Must Be Followed if you wish to Participate in this group you MUST GO TO THE GROUP DISCUSSION 'New Rules August 2017' AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THEM!!!
This group is open for Any Waterbird or Shorebirds that inhabit the Coastal Shores and Wetland Habitats of the World. AN IMPORTANT NOTE: THE WORD COASTAL DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE IMAGE HAS TO BE TAKEN AT THE SHORE it means that the BIRD MUST BE CLASSIFIED as a SHOREBIRD= Waders= Herons, Egrets, Cranes, Ibis, Limpkin, Spoonbills, Flamingos and Storks or any bird classified in the order Charadriiformes, Sandpipers, Plovers, Killdeers, Oystercatchers, Willets, Whimbrels, Curlews, Godwits, Turnstones, Red Knots, Phalaropes, Sanderlings, Snipes, Dowitchers, Woodcocks, Stilts and Avocets. The term water bird, waterbird or aquatic bird (not to be confused with wading birds) is used to refer to birds that live on or around water. Water-birds include Pelicans, Cormorants, Boobies, Frigatebirds, Ducks, Geese, Swans, Gulls, Terns, Loons, Grebes, Rails, Coots, Moorhens, Gallinules, Swamphens.
This Group is for BIRD ENTHUSIASTS! OPEN TO ALL MEDIA with some
1. The BIRD(s) MUST BE THE SUBJECT Not the Landscape or Background, the BIRD(s)
should be visible in 20% of the Image!
2. ALL Images should be SHARP and IN FOCUS! UNLESS the work is an
3. PHOTOGRAPHIC images should be FREE or Mostly Free of DISTRACTIONS.
4. All submitted work Must Have a DESCRIPTION and PROPER KEYWORDS/
5. No IMAGES containing TEXT or having FRAMED BORDERS is will be accepted.
6. The Bird(s) in the work Must be Waterbirds or Shorebirds!
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT FAA STANDS FOR FINE ART AMERICA and Art as well as Photography have proven Methods That Work to become successful, if you are unaware of what they are start a discussion in this group and get some answers.