Contest Central Showcase
This group was started on January 11th, 2018 and currently has:
This year, 2018, I am starting a Official Contest Showcase Promotional dedicated to promoting members through contest. I will pick a topic, usually a holiday related. I post the contest by week. So there will be 1 contest each week this year. There will be both customer and jury based contest.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Note there is also another FAA 1st win art group. You may join with them and post your images after your 1st win.
INVITATION TO JOIN AND SELF PROMOTE HERE.
Interior Art News Feed
CLICK HERE VIEW LATEST TWEETS.
Please don't join this group until you win 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. Adding your image to the contest is not joining this group. Join only after your 1st, 2nd or 3rd place win. Then add your winning image to the discussions area for a permanent record.
See the contest tab to join....
1) In each contest will be the final 1st, 2nd and 3rd as in best in show from the discussions area 4 divided groups.
2) Any art medium, Digital, Mixed Medium, Paintings or Photographs but only 1 image.
3) Each contest will be divided up into 4 sub groups, Digital Art, Mixed Medium, Photographs and Paintings.
4) In the discussions area, will be a list for each contest by date under the different jondra for each contest.
5) You the winner will post your image in the discussions area after you win.
6) Winnings will be to increase the artist credit and no other award will be given.
7) There will be both jury and member based contest.
8) Only the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners should join this group after and only after their win for their records.
9) All artwork must be your own and not paid or gallery collectors.
10) No porn or minor nudes. If the theme is nudes, the entry must be artistic or be removed.
11) Follow FAA rules. https://fineartamerica.com/showmessages.php?messageid=3565122
12) No discussions area work by admin. in jury contest etc. is to be considered final until the contest is over. Ties will be broken up by the administrator in open voting.
13) No gory bloody death rude etc type images unless that is the contest theme.
14) I, Delynn, the administrator has the final say in ties and all matters of ethics and qualified artwork.
15) Any FAA member can join.
16) Artwork must be of good quality. No elementary level images, no images under minimum pixel. Images must fit FAA products on one side to qualify in any theme. FAA specs This is so there are no blurry images. Defined by FAA discussions here. https://fineartamerica.com/showmessages.php?messageid=98350
CHECK YOUR IMAGE SIZES HERE: Do NOT increase your image sizes. https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/exif-info.php
17) You don't have to join this group but when you win you should join and post your winning image and also in the discussions area.
18) Images are judged on minimum size, clarity, composition and best overall.
19) Nonqualified images will be removed.
20) Refer to the discussions area for more information and where the winning announcement records will be kept. Also familiarize yourself with how contest are ran also listed in the discussions area.
21) ...more to come.
*(This group is new so I will be editing it.)
22) All contests ties through this group are subject to be broken up.
SPECIAL SELF PROMOTIONAL
Here are a few links to help self promote off FAA. Please read terms of host and group.
CONTEST WINNERS AT PINTEREST.
CONTEST WINNERS AT TWITTER.
FB requires membership approval.
Interior Design Ideas Facebook Art Group.
Click here to join the Interior Design Ideas Facebook art group.
Google+ does not require approval to post image.
EXHIBITOR'S ART SHOWCASE
HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS
Group Blog Logs.
WINNERS ARE SHOWCASED HERE.
Congratulations to the winners. You are welcome to join the contest but only the winners
are posted in the group.
Have a great day.
art group and contest administrator.
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW DELYNN, ADMINISTRATOR
Winners are welcome to post what they are selling here at the Contest Central image
logo as a special promotion.
Annual Holiday List. Observed.
Click the link below then click on your areas.