Welcome to The Music CD Cover Designs Group A Very High Activity Status Fine Art America Rated Group!!!!!!
Musical greetings to all the members, buyers and visitors from the Group Music CD Cover Designs!!! The Group Celebrated its 1st Anniversary May 14, 2017. The Music CD Cover Design is among the Fine Art America member groups with Very High Activity status and appears on page one of the recent group activity listings.
As group administrator I would like to extend the best of potential future success to all group members in the group Music CD Cover Designs. May your diverse, sensational and masterful works of art or photography submitted images be noticed in the Music Cover CD Design and share the fame along with the vocalist, instrumentalist, or recording artist studio or other agents including the curious or potential buyer who may stumble upon the home page or view the numbered index archival images in the group Music CD Cover Designs
Group Disclaimer: Fine Art America does not print CD covers nor does its affiliated site Pixels.com or licensing.pixels.com site. The Music CD Cover Designs group creates awareness of a potential client/member contact examples, recording studios or independent music CD designers, singers, orchestra ensembles, musicians, may view the amazing and masterful art and photography from your site gallery of its potential client member consideration.
Any client/member contact for potential use of a members work of art or photography is the sole responsibility of the group member. Any illegal use of work by a client with out prior notice to a Music CD Cover Design member in any form is highly prohibited . All member works of art and photography are copyrighted material by the artist or photographer.
Greetings to all visitors, recording artist, recording music performers, vocalist and instrumental and motion picture industry. The groups mission is to provide all music producers, sound studios and CD cover designers potential buyers from around the world the opportunity to contact a group member images from featured and archival art and photos submitted into the group by Fine Art America artist and photographers. The groups mission is to provide easy access to potential future Music CD Cover Designs potential (contract or lease agreement sales ) including non related Music CD Cover Design purchases of their art or photography found within group members personal galleries.
Vertical or Horizontal layout suitable for a universal standard Music CD Cover Design. Keep in mind anyone who may consider your art or photography may negotiate the actual designing of the produced CD which may include cropping or cover type unless specifications licensing or contractual upon member approval. All work of art and photography are copyright by The Music CD Cover Designs members. Any client use prior to contacting a group member is prohibited.
Group Criteria is as follows; Anything in terms of generic, landscapes, vivid colors, geometric shapes and designs, instruments, musical instruments (any name brand instruments generally has a trademark or registered copyright)
Any created art or photo using standard CD measurements preferred but not mandatory. Any resizing specified by potential client in regards to measurements are client member responsibility. Preferred 4.75 X 4.75 photo parameters. Keep in mind a larger format does assist with the potential client including or excluding from the original design.
All works of art and photography are copyrighted by artist or photographer and any potential use a client must personally contact the member of The Music CD Cover Designs Group.
1. Art (All mediums oil, acrylics, water colors, graphic designs)
2. Digital (Mixed medium digital designs)
3. Photography (All photographic images digital, B/W, Sepia, Color)
4 No typed words on art work administrator discretion will apply upon reviewing of image submitted.(This causes a distraction with a Music CD Cover Design potential selection. Various script and font types are used on the front and rear along with track listing and production label credits would appear and taken care of by the Sound Recording Company's or Commercial Packaging Company's) should you receive interest in your art or photography.
4. No Nudity, Models, Model Portraits, Family Portraits, Violence or Weapons
5. Include in your photographer notes if your work has been published as a Music CD Cover Design.
6. Upon a potential client negotiation always consider arrangements with the singer, band, orchestra a photo shoot if this involves a local entertainer or group from your region. A producer independent or record label company or other self marketing of your art or photography potential.
7. Any previous published licensed art or photography submitted in the Music CD Cover Design group is members sole responsibility not to cause a conflict with any images you may have at licensing.pixels.com or pixels.com site and a potential client who may view your work at Fine Art America. Indicate in your artist or photographer note. if your work was a previous license piece of work or future work considered.
8.Examples of Music CD Cover Designs also includes religious spiritual themed music, animals, instruments generic, travel photos generic, scenery, western themed images, in most cases the image compliments the style of music.
9. Any personal portrait photography non entertainer portrait art or photography will be reviewed with discretion by the Group Administrator. An exception of the rule would be based on any superior piece of art or photography deserving group exposure and administrator sentiments. All model releases are the sole responsibility of the artist or photographer.
10. Any group conducted art or photography contest for fun and site exposure upon contest voting the group administrator reserves the right to remove any entry in which there is evidence of voting solicitation.
Anticipating a large group membership I would like to extend best of future success to all group members and potential sales in the group Music CD Cover Designs related or non related Music CD Cover Designs members work of art or photography.
May your Music Cover CD Design share the fame along with the vocalist, instrumentalist, or recording artist studio or other agents including the curious or potential buyer who may stumble upon the index archival images in the group Music CD Cover Designs
.GROUP ADMINISTRATOR DISCLAIMER all works of art and photography consisting of a instrument brand, registered trademarks or identifiable content which may be rights protected or registered trademarks, any visible logos, portraits, due to national and international copyright laws. All legalities concerning a group members work and use of his or hers art or photography is the group members responsibility.
September 2019 Music CD Cover Designs Home Page Group Avatar Selection To
by Steve Henderson
August 2019 Photo of Day!
Administrator of Music CD Cover Designs Michael Joseph Hoard