Welcome Buyers and Artists!
This group is dedicated to the art of High Speed Photography. All photos in this group are photos that have movements frozen and objects that can be seen that couldn't be seen with the eye alone.
We are a brand-new group so help spread the news and become a part of what could be an amazing group!
I will be selecting images to be featured as often as I can. They will remain in the featured section until the group begins to grow.
Only 5 images per day allowed. As the group grows, this will be dropped down to 3 and eventually 1 if things take off!
A Twitter and Pinterest link will be created soon where featured photos will be advertised!
1. Be creative and original! Submit your best work only!
2. Only sharp images will be accepted. To maintain the quality of the images being featured, please only submit reasonably sharp images. Heavily motion blurred photographs are not generally considered high speed. Photos should be taken with illuminated flash.
3. If your photo is too blurry and not of good quality, it will be rejected. This is all about getting exposure for potential sales so be sure it is high quality!
4. Be respectful of others and help promote each other's work by liking/faving/commenting! Promoting via social media is optional, but very much encouraged and appreciated.
5. Do not post photos that are not your own!
6. No nudity or violence!
7. No political posts or images!!
8. No text unless it is part of the photo like a sign.
9. No vote solicitations for contests!
10. No images relating to the subject of sports, politics, paparazzi or anything not exhibiting a clear motion!
11. No Spamming the Group. That is, adding work that is not suitable for the group as per our rules. If you do this, your membership from the group will be terminated without warning.
To get things started, I have added some of my photos to the featured section as examples (but not limited to) of what would be acceptable.