The goal of this group is to (1) highlight the diversity and quality of art being created by FAA artists and (2) cooperate to increase the visibility of that art among potential buyers.
This Group accepts all forms of fine art.
Exceptional images may be chosen to be ‘featured’ on the group's homepage.
In the ‘Discussion’ tab there is a ‘Thanks for the Feature’ thread where all artists are invited to post their feature – this acts as an archive for all featured images. Featured images will turn over very quickly on the homepage.
For artists who allow their images to be pinned, I will also pin to a Pinterest 'Promote Your Work Here & Get Noticed' board that I set up for featured images:
Submission rules for artists:
(1) Any fine art medium is acceptable so long as the piece has been captured or created by you
(2) Submit up to 1 image per day
(3) Anything with death, cruelty, or violence will be rejected; nudity is accepted so long as it is not explicit and tastefully done
(4) Acceptance of images into the Promote Your Work Here & Get Noticed Group is at the discretion of the administrator
(5) No solicitations for voting in any contests
(6) Anyone who submits images not following the rules above (or FAA general guidelines) may be deleted as a group member
If you don’t see your submitted image in a little while, check the ‘rejected images’ drop-down tab in the ‘My Group Images’ tab. I will reject anything with snapshot-type photos, photos that are out of focus or alignment, photos with post-processing issues (e.g., fringing, obvious compositing that is unlikely to be a deliberate artistic choice), or images that otherwise are not professionally presented or processed.
Thanks for joining or viewing the Promote Your Work Here & Get Noticed Group!
Pinterest archive for this group:
Summer avatar contest winners:
Tied for first place (and an editorial choice for the summer avatar):
The Girls Beachside (chosen as avatar):
There was a 9-way tie after that - in another editorial choice, I'm going to show 2 of those here.
Check out the full results here: