Self-promotion Skills For Artists
This group was started on April 30th, 2008 and currently has:
Welcome! Make sure to view the features on this page. When you are finished click the Images tab and start browsing from our vast and varied collection.
MEMBERS may submit 2 new images per day. Also: Please make sure you have an avatar or profile picture to qualify for inclusion into this group. A professional appearance is important if you want to be taken seriously.
Almost every Artist dreams of having an Agent - but having an agent is rarely in the best interest of the Artist. Galleries, collectors and curators prefer to know and deal with the Artists.
NO ONE CAN PROMOTE YOUR WORK BETTER THAN YOU!
- Don't know how to promote your Art?
- Too busy to create AND promote yourself?
- Wish you understood what works and what does not?
- Are you promoting yourself regularly but not seeing an increase in sales & income?
Please check out the discussion area! This is a very active area of the group! You will find tips and help on promotion! Check it out today!
Self-Promotion is learning to SHARE YOUR TALENT to an audience that will cause them to respond positively.
There are TONS of Ways to get buyers to come to you... to enhance your skills... to Create your Dream Career.
It will take:
- Learning self-confidence
- Creating good habits & routines
- Emotional support from friends, family & other Artists
- ADVICE from Artists who have Been There, Done That.
We can share our Wisdom, our Experience, our Knowledge - And support each other!
- Ask Questions
- Offer Experience
- Pay it Forward through participation
- Gain Freedom
GUIDELINES FOR GROUP AND DISCUSSION PARTICIPATION ARE FOUND IN THE DISCUSSION THREADS