Photographs, only, of sites recognized by the United Nations, specifically by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), or, what has been officially recognized as 'A World Heritage Site' a landmark are welcome here. Please, identify the site and the location. Only include people if they are not part of the main picture, and in general, non-identifiable. Pictures that have been added, but found not to be recognized (or have an active application) as a UNESCO World Heritage site will be removed.
1. Identify your photo as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with the Heritage site name and the state/country/location.
2. No HDR or heavy digital work, you can enter those photographs in another group.
3. No portraits or pictures where a person or a pet is the primary subject of the photograph. People can be in the distance as long as identity is not recognizable. Exceptions will be given on an individual basis for major park events or celebrations. No nudity.
4. Pictures of wild animals found within the park or monument are welcome.
5. You are welcome to put in 5 images each day.
6. This group is for photographs only.
Here is a list of the sites: http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/