1. The discussions are not for complaints of any kind. See the links at the bottom for support and complaints. Your thread WILL be closed.
2. Be constructive and respectful to everyone. ALWAYS. If giving advice;
If legal - point out this is opinion only
If artistic - only give if critique asked for
if critique not asked for, do not give artistic advice, ONLY technical
3. Do not take over someone else's thread. Open your own if you have a different question.
3a: USE SEARCH FIRST!!
4. Do not keep posting if you are not responded to quickly. We are all in different time zones and may not actually be on yet!
5. If somebody comes on asking for help who is from other country and not speaking English, try to help them in their languagehttps://translate.google.com
6. TEMPORARY NO NEW IMAGE THREADS PLEASE
7. Do not open a new thread about your image....This is a Discussion page. Feel free to open a discussion! You may share news about winning a contest off site, sales of the original, or gallery showings off the site.
8. 12 rated Only. The site has all ages on it. Restrict adult language, avatars, and content, to adult sites.
9. No religion or politics in the main discussion area. At all. Ever. Under any guise.
10. Proper subject titles only. Help. Hi. etc. Are not subject lines. Your thread will be closed and you may open a new thread with a proper subject heading
12. We do not discuss other members, and if they have rights to their work, on this forum. If you have any concerns about another member contact me direct. If you have concerns about their art, contact email@example.com
13. No racism, sexism, ageism. Nor can we go back in time to correct things from the past, so we will not discuss them here.
14. Do not discuss other competing sites at all. If you have a query about one, just go to their forums and ask there. Never send other members off to them. Never send people to another printers.
15. Do not use signatures in your post unless you are staff.
16. Thread crossover is not allowed. If you have something to say in one thread, say it there. If a thread is closed by a moderator and you open a new thread on the subject you will receive an automatic ban...possibly an exceptionally long one if the post warrants.
17. NO "Is this art" or "What do you think?" threads If you have to ask, no it is not! If you have work here for sale then you should already know. These are different from a properly worded critique request threads. If you have to ask the difference, please do not post.
18. At no time will a member argue with a Moderators decision or with the moderator on the board. The Mods are beyond fair so if you are asked to stop a behaviour it is for a reason and you are asked to just stop or be suspended. If you argue we will BAN YOU without warning.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not discuss Moderators decisions on the board. Sometimes we do not discuss them off it either.
19. If bringing into a conversation numbers and study results, or world opinions, you must add the source link at the end so people can make informed decisions themselves and to back up your claim.
Updating of the guidelines: Please note this page is subject to updates without notice. We urge members to check the page on a regular basis.